Monday, February 18, 2008

Is he or isn’t he?

Well, If you were to ask me, I’d say that my favorite hero is married to ah, whatshername. Only I’m told that these days, not only is he not married, but he never actually was. Only, if My pal Petey isn’t married then who is this red-headed hottie that is snuggling up to him.



Her name is on the tip of my tongue, only I can’t quite remember...

Oh yeah, and then there is this bit of marital silliness...



You can find these tidbits and more over at The Amazing Spider Blog that is managed by my good buddy, Mike Podgorski, who (like me) is also a reviewer over at SpiderFan.

Seriously, what is her name???

2 comments:

Tommy said...

My Spider-Senses are tingling!!


Also, Aunt May was still alive in the strip after Amazing #400 and before The Gathering of Five stuff.

rjsodaro said...

Ah-ha! Harbingers of things to come, eh?

My days under the Malibu Sun!

Way back in the early '90s I was writing for, well, virtually every comicbook magazine under the sun. As if that wasn't enough, I wa...