Saturday, July 15, 2006

The phone books are in! The phone books are in!”

Actually, the truth of the matter is that not only were they in quite a while back, but I’m not really talking about phone books as much as I was quoting Steve Martin’s character from his film The Jerk. What I am talking about is the 2006 Comics Values Annual.

This is a comicbook price guide that has been coming out now for so 13 or 14 years now (I’ve been associated with it since the second or third year as first a writer and then as a contributing editor).

Well the current edition is out and even though my name doesn’t appear on the cover, I can assure you that I’m a contributor (in fact, much of the interior copy is written my me, and has been for the last 10 years).

At any rate, here it is, and I had a helping hand in it. What could be cooler than that?

No comments:

My days under the Malibu Sun!

Way back in the early '90s I was writing for, well, virtually every comicbook magazine under the sun. As if that wasn't enough, I wa...