Wednesday, January 12, 2011

This just in

Just got a few new packets of some wicked cool stuff from some funnybook folk.

First up, I got a packet from Marvel with comps of my Official Index to the Marvel Universe #9 (for which I’m a contributor).

Then I received a packet from Dynamite Entertainment which contained several of their Green Hornet comics, and a copy of Stan Lee’s new book on creating comics.

Finally I received a package from  Jay Piscopo which contained his nifty new comic Sea Ghost. as well as The Undersea Adventures of Capt'n Eli.

So, even though I’m snowbound today, I have loads of new reading material to keep me occupied.

How cool is that?

No comments:

My days under the Malibu Sun!

Way back in the early '90s I was writing for, well, virtually every comicbook magazine under the sun. As if that wasn't enough, I wa...