Thursday, May 13, 2010

Iron Man 2: The Movie

Yeah, I saw the film the other day. Went with my Brother, Brother-in-Law, and their kids (Dylan was still in school), he'll see it this weekend. Well, briefly, I really enjoyed the film (like there was a possibility that I wasn't going to like it, eh?).

Seriously though, I think that the film held up on all points, staying true to the nature of the comic, and followed from the first film, without simply repeating it. Plus (if you stay through the credits to catch the Easter egg at the end), sets up the next big Marvel film (due out in 2011).

Look for a quickie cameo of Stan Lee (in the beginning of the film). plus appearances of Nick Fury (Sam Jackson), and the Black Widow (Scarlett Johannson), as well as the cast of the previous film (substituting Don Cheadle for Terrence Howard as Rhodey).

Me, I'm waiting for the Nick Fury film

No comments:

My days under the Malibu Sun!

Way back in the early '90s I was writing for, well, virtually every comicbook magazine under the sun. As if that wasn't enough, I wa...