Friday, April 25, 2008

Who watches the Watchmen?

Now I’m as big a fan of Alan Moore’s Watchmen as is anyone, and I’ve been looking forward to the prospect of a Watchman-themed movie for like a decade or two, so when I saw this way-cool link, I thought it was fun, and interesting, and wanted to pass it along to all of you folks.

It seems that Zack Snyder, director of the upcoming movie adaptation of the wildly popular comic, is inviting you to create a advertisement for a fake product — if it’s good enough, it could make its way into the movie.



So, as video is a bit out of my league, I figure I’d turn this over to all of you.

Knock ‘em out!

2 comments:

Reggie White Jr. said...

I too saw this and thought it was pretty cool.

I picked up the Watchmen TPB last year and read it for the first time. AWESOME book! Here's hoping the movie does the comic justice.

Tommy said...

Indeed!

My days under the Malibu Sun!

Way back in the early '90s I was writing for, well, virtually every comicbook magazine under the sun. As if that wasn't enough, I wa...