Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Hot Girl & Totally Hot Girl are (almost) here!

Yep, you folks read that right, My long-awaited comicbook, Hot Girl and totally Hot Girl is almost here. Brought to you by the Unbelievable folks at Pronto Comics. My comic is being published as Print on Demand comic over @ IndyplanetNow I'm totally feeling that this is like the coolest thing that has ever happened to me, and I’m wicked psyched over it.

While the comic itself isn’t posted as of yet, I’ve been assured that it will be posted by the end of the week. and that Pronto will have copies at MoCCA Fest (Saturday, April 28 & Sunday, April 29). I’m hoping to be there one day over the weekend, only at the moment I’m not quite sure which day it will be).

More info to follow.

In the mean time, you can preview the first few pages over at the Pronto Webcomic site.

No comments:

My days under the Malibu Sun!

Way back in the early '90s I was writing for, well, virtually every comicbook magazine under the sun. As if that wasn't enough, I wa...