Thursday, December 08, 2011

When superheroes go bad...

Could someone please explain to me why people do this? If you are going to rob a bank, why dress up as Spidey, why not pick a real bad guy, like Doc Doom. or someone? And why does it always seem to be Spidey that they pick?

A man wearing a mask and sweater bearing “Spider-Man” designs robbed a Fort Washington bank Wednesday, police said.
The man entered the BB&T bank branch in the 9400 block of Livingston Road around 3:18 p.m., displayed a handgun and passed a note to a teller demanding money, according to the Prince George’s County police.
I’ve got to tell you that it really irritates me. I really hope that he gets caught and his cellmate has a Green Goblin fetish.

No comments:

My days under the Malibu Sun!

Way back in the early '90s I was writing for, well, virtually every comicbook magazine under the sun. As if that wasn't enough, I wa...