Monday, June 13, 2011

A Hardee cup full o' Spidey

I just recently became aware of (and acquired), a Spider-Man cup that was issued by Hardee’s back in 1990. The cup (which also starred Captain America) was apparently part of a set of four (I believe), that also included a cup that co-starred The Incredible Hulk & She Hulk.

The cup has a short comic strip printed on the side where Spidey and Cap go up against Doc Ock. I’m including three pics of the cup so you can see (and hopefully read) the comic itself.


Pretty cool, eh? I guess this is just my week to acquire cool fast food super hero stuff. First a Green Lantern Cup, then the Cap car, then the Spidey head & figurines, and now this.

No comments:

My days under the Malibu Sun!

Way back in the early '90s I was writing for, well, virtually every comicbook magazine under the sun. As if that wasn't enough, I wa...