Saturday, April 30, 2011

Diamonds on the souls of my shoes

OK, so I've been reading (and not much enjoying) the Astonishing Spider-Man & Wolverine (written by Jason Aaron). My reason for not enjoying it much revolve around the fact that it seemed as if it were just another “take two characters out of continuity and screw with them for five or six issues then put them back the way they were, ‘cause nothing that happens here actually matters” kinds of books.

As a rule, I hate these types of books as they don’t seem to do anything but take money out of my pocket.

Then I got to issue #5 (of six), and saw this...


Yeah, it seriously caused me to laugh out loud.

Don’t get the reference? hold on...




Got it now? I mean, really. Just how much fun can you have reading a comic?

No comments:

My days under the Malibu Sun!

Way back in the early '90s I was writing for, well, virtually every comicbook magazine under the sun. As if that wasn't enough, I wa...