Saturday, October 23, 2010

It’s the Apocalypse out there

Yes, yes it is Shocktober the month where things not only go bump in the night, but they pretty much go crash and boom during the day as well (yeah, I'm pretty much watching too much SyFy and horror films on FX as well). Plus I’m eagerly awaiting the debut of the Walking Dead on A&E on Halloween night.

Girl Skout Warz By Robert J. Sodaro & Keith Murphey
So anyway I wanted to let you all know that if you are interested in reading a wicked-cool post-Apocalyptic style on-line web comic, then you'll want to pop over to Inkbot.net and check out my Girl Skout Warz

Yes, it is THAT cool.

No comments:

My days under the Malibu Sun!

Way back in the early '90s I was writing for, well, virtually every comicbook magazine under the sun. As if that wasn't enough, I wa...