Friday, September 26, 2008

Spider-Pie! (yes, for my birthday)

So, my Birthday is continuing (sort of). I stopped by my parents this week, and discovered that she had baked me a birthday (apple) pie. When I brought it home, I decided that I deserved a “Spider-Pie”, so I went by my local supermarket and purchased a set of those Spider-Tchotchkes that go on top of your cake. As you all recall, I had a Spider-Cake on my 50th birthday, and since these figures are different from those (these figures are from Spider-Man 3).







Yeah, you’ll notice that I had already taken a slice of pie before I out the figures on top, but that’s the best part of being an adult, you can eat your cake (or in this case, pie), and have it too.

2 comments:

Tommy said...

As long as a piece is the only thing that's missing and there isn't a hole in the center. (American Pie reference :P)

rjsodaro said...

Ewwwwww!

My days under the Malibu Sun!

Way back in the early '90s I was writing for, well, virtually every comicbook magazine under the sun. As if that wasn't enough, I wa...