Monday, October 30, 2006

Your Weekly Spidey Post

Nope, I didn’t miss posting about Spidey in the NY Post this week, I was at the Kick-off Party for Psychosis which launched at Chiller Con in New Jersey this weekend, and was followed by our Indie Party at Twins Pub in NYC afterwards.

Well, you’ve waited long enough; here is this week’s Spidey cover.



Obviously this is not the original cover, but the new one that is used for the second half of each story.

Well, now that I have you attention, I wanted to say that while I’m not entirely certain that I’m going to like the world that is going to come out on the other side of Marvel’s Civil War event, but I have to tell you that I am really enjoying the stories that are taking us there. Sensational Spider-Man #31 was incredible, the story arc running thru Ms. Marvel 5-7 is chilling, and the Story in Amazing Spider-Man #535 was simply stunning.

It has been a long time in coming, but all of these stories are really compelling, especially the Civil War and Front Line series themselves.

No comments:

My days under the Malibu Sun!

Way back in the early '90s I was writing for, well, virtually every comicbook magazine under the sun. As if that wasn't enough, I wa...