Saturday, June 15, 2013

New titles from Main Enterprises!

Well, I went wit my good buddy and publisher Jim Main the chief honcho of Main Enterprises to a collectibles show in NYC today and while I was there I sold comics and Big Jim sold collectibles. I did OK and he did very OK. Needless to say, the best part of the day was that I acquired the newly-minted copies of both The Attic #3 (in which I have a story, served as production editor, and did layout),

and Western Tales #1 (on which I served as production editor, and did layout.)

If you are looking for Jim, and want to acquire copies of either of these fine publications, or anything else in his backlog then you can reach him here...


No comments:

My days under the Malibu Sun!

Way back in the early '90s I was writing for, well, virtually every comicbook magazine under the sun. As if that wasn't enough, I wa...