Monday, November 21, 2011

Spidey says Smoking is bad

Several years ago Marvel published a special pro-social comic in conjunction with the American Cancer Foundation (ACF) staring Spider-Man, Luke Cage, and Storm (from the X-Men). that extolled the virtues of stopping smoking. Well, I acquired that comic back when it originally appeared but the other day the ACF set up a boot at my workplace and were passing out copies of the comic (now with a brand new cover).

Needless to say, I'm a sucker for these comics, and couldn’t pass up acquiring a new copy. The original cover is off to the left over here while the new cover is below. The interior of the comic is the same and it is discussed in detail over on Spiderfan.

Enjoy kids, and yeah, Spidey sayd “Don’t Smoke!”


No comments:

My days under the Malibu Sun!

Way back in the early '90s I was writing for, well, virtually every comicbook magazine under the sun. As if that wasn't enough, I wa...