Friday, December 29, 2006

An Addendum to Christmas

In my household, it is said that it is never really Christmas unless someone forgets to give a gift. This is because there have been numerous Christmases where in there was a gift that was so well hidden prior to the Holiday, that the giver completely forgot to wrap it.

Well, that happened this past Christmas, only this time it was my wife who forgot to give me a gift, rather than me forgetting to give her one (actually I did forget to giver he one, but that’s another story, altogether). Anyway, She also acquired for me another Spidey-present. A Spider-Man toothbrush (hey, shouldn’t it be called a “Teethbrush” or is that just me?)

No comments:

My days under the Malibu Sun!

Way back in the early '90s I was writing for, well, virtually every comicbook magazine under the sun. As if that wasn't enough, I wa...