Friday, October 28, 2005

The Return of the T.H.U.N.D.E.R.!

THUNDER
Hey for all of you T.H.U.N.D.E.R. Agent fans, Two Morrows Publishing has recently published a T.H.U.N.D.E.R. Agent Companion volume. I mention this now, as I have an interview published in the book (and just received my copy).

If you are interested in reading the book (and I heartily recommend it as it is fascinating — even the stuff that isn’t mine), you should all go out and buy it at either Two Morrows or Amazon. (the beauty of using either one of those links is that you don’t even have to “go out” to buy it, just click through and buy a copy.

Part of the reason that I happen to get involved with this project is that I am good friends with John Carbonaro) who owns the rights to the Agents, having purchased them from Tower (and then having won a copyright infringement suit against the unscrupulous individual who attempted to steal it out from under him) back in the ‘80s. As we all know, John has been attempting to get the Agents back in print all those years, and has nearly succeeded a number of times (and actually succeeded almost as many times).

zoomWell, anyway, I’ve known John for quite a number of years, and have written extensively about the Agents. In this new book, I managed to get an interview I conducted with one of the supergroup’s original writers published, and I’m about as giddy as a schoolgirl over it.

If anyone is interested in acquiring a copy of the book, you can get one at either the Two Morrows Web site, or off Amazon. Personally I’m hoping that you go to Two Morrows (let’s support the guys in our industry, and all that).

Anyway, the book is available, and I just got my copy, so I’m a happy guy. Now go and buy one. (And if you ever run into me at a Comic Con, and have your copy, I’ll autograph it for you.

No comments:

My days under the Malibu Sun!

Way back in the early '90s I was writing for, well, virtually every comicbook magazine under the sun. As if that wasn't enough, I wa...