Monday, September 26, 2011

One more Cap toy for the road...

So I was (as usual) at the movies and decided to splurge for a bucket of popcorn (hey, it was my birthday). Well as it turns out, the theater (a multiplex) still had Captain America popcorn buckets left over from this Summer’s Captain America movie. Well, I had never acquired on (and am not even sure I knew that this promotion was going on at the time), so I managed to score me yet another piece of cool Marvel swag (plus it was free refill, so you know I got me some of that as well).


And it goes so well w/my Captain America cup.


Don’t you wish you were me?

No comments:

My days under the Malibu Sun!

Way back in the early '90s I was writing for, well, virtually every comicbook magazine under the sun. As if that wasn't enough, I wa...