Monday, September 26, 2011

It’s all about the toy

The other day I went to the store to purchase some Cheerios (which were on sale at the time), and one of the two boxes I purchased contained a toy. Sure it was also a (slightly) larger size than the box I had originally intended to buy but it was also the “regular”  Cheerios (I had my sights set on one of the many flavored varieties). What made me change my mind (other than the (slightly) larger size)? Well it was the inclusion of a pull-back car packed in the box.


What can I say, I didn't necessarily want the toy car (it isn’t a Spidey thing), but well, it was a toy.

Oh, and in case you think I’ve gone completely Spidey-less, here is an “ice cup” I’ve had in my freezer for months, that I just took out as I’m really not using it, and it’s just taking up space.


You keep this in your freezer and then when you pour a drink in it you don't need ice. However, it is really a kid’s cup, and never actually held a large enough drink for my tastes. So now it gets packed away with my 42 trillion metric tones of Spidey stuff.

No comments:

My days under the Malibu Sun!

Way back in the early '90s I was writing for, well, virtually every comicbook magazine under the sun. As if that wasn't enough, I wa...