Saturday, August 18, 2007

I've been Reviewed (again)!

That’s right folks, Psychosis! #1 has been reviewed yet again. This time it was done by a publication that is local to your humble blogger. Interestingly enough, they had some nice things to say about my story, and I thought that I’d share them with you.



If you are interested in some of the other reviews, you can check them out for yourselves. Not to brag, but Psychosis! has been favorably reviewed at Broken Frontier, PopThought, Comic Monsters, and others. Follow the links to see what they have to say about us!

If you are interested in learning more about Psychosis!, Guild Works Productions,or even the Comicbook Artists Guild, follow the appropriate links. to purchase your very own copy of Psychosis! you’ll want to travel to Dimestore Productions.

Tell them, The Perfessor, sent you.

1 comment:

Tommy said...

Awesome!!

'Sides, you can randomly make a letter to the spiderfan staff if you want to share this. :)

Comp was getting a replacement part so it seems there are several entries added in during the interim.

My days under the Malibu Sun!

Way back in the early '90s I was writing for, well, virtually every comicbook magazine under the sun. As if that wasn't enough, I wa...