Sunday, July 29, 2007

The Dilbert Factor

I’m a huge fan of Scott Adams’s syndicated character, Dilbert. While I don’t always get to follow his wekly adventures (or watch the cartoon), I do what I can. In that regard, I’ve been getting a Dilbert day calandar for the past few years.

This calandar has a strip a day (from a couple of years back), and sits on my desk.

Yesterday’s was particularly funny, and I wanted to share it with all of you.



I literally laughed out loud at the punchline to this gag. I’m thinking that so too did you.

2 comments:

Tommy said...

I once had a calender with some daily funnies, but it was some years ago.

I think it was a National Lampoon one, and I still have it around this house somewhere...


...I am such a packrat.

rjsodaro said...

Heh, you should see my place. I’ll show you pack rat!

My days under the Malibu Sun!

Way back in the early '90s I was writing for, well, virtually every comicbook magazine under the sun. As if that wasn't enough, I wa...