Wednesday, November 08, 2006

It was only the Election Day madness that interfered with my weekly Spidey Post. As always, this is fun stuff to read. If (unlike your humble blogger) you don’t own the original of this series, then you really owe it to yourself to be picking up these comics. Yeah, yeah, I get that the comic is split in two, and that it is on cheap newsprint (which, by-the-by, so was the original), but it is the foundation on which the entire Spidey mythos is based, and you are truly missing out if you don’t spring the .75 each week to snag yourself a copy.

If you want to know more about this particular issue, then you can go here and read a well-written review of the comic. Well, I’m at work now, so I’m going to make this short, except to say that yesterday I spoke briefly with GWP Creative Director Mark Mazz about Agent Unknown, and it looks like there will be a new installment of the series (the first in nearly two decades!) of the series that is (tentatively) scheduled for CAG #5 (assuming I can get him the script by the end of the week).

You are going to want to get in on the ground floor with this, so stick around effendi!

No comments:

My days under the Malibu Sun!

Way back in the early '90s I was writing for, well, virtually every comicbook magazine under the sun. As if that wasn't enough, I wa...