Friday, November 17, 2006

Cool Images from the Spidey 3 Trailer

I snagged some very cool images off the Spidey 3 trailer, and I wanted to share them with you here in this space. Unfortunately, for whatever reason, I can only seem to upload these images in a small format, so you can’t really see them very well. This first image is Spidey viewing himself in a mirrrored window. He is in the black “Symbiote” costume his, while his reflection is in red and blue costume.

The second image is a very cool action shot of the Goblin (Harry, not Norman) flying thru the air over Manhattan. I did (do) have an image of Spidey in front of an American flag, but can’t seem to get it uploaded for some reason. As I don’t have access to Photoshop from this computer, I’ll just have to post it later.

I also found some very cool vids over on Utube, only I’ll have to put them up in a different post, as I don’t seem to have the links over here. Not to worry, that will give me something to say tomorrow, eh?

Anywho, this is what we have today. Now I have to go back to work.

No comments:

My days under the Malibu Sun!

Way back in the early '90s I was writing for, well, virtually every comicbook magazine under the sun. As if that wasn't enough, I wa...