Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Spidey goes Medieval!

Yep folks, our webbed hero, Spider-Man is everywhere, even in Mystical armor in cyberspace. My son Dylan, plays WoW (World of Warcraft, and discovered someone wearing Spider-Man armor, no, seriously. He snapshotted the screen, and e-mailed it to me, because he knew that it was just the sort of thing that I would geek out over. I’m presenting those images below.



The first shot shows a full shot of the armor, while this second shot shows how much fun even mystical D&D-type characters can have while wearing Spidey Armor.



On the more mundane Spidey front, today is Thursday, and we once again have Spidey in the NY Post.

After some careful consideration, I’m of the opinion that last week’s glitch (Spidey appearing in Wednesday’s rather than Thursday’s paper) was a processing/production error on the part of the paper (holiday scheduling, or some such), hence the comic appearing this week on Thursday again.

I don’t know if there was any “official” explanation, but I’m going with that.

See you all next week!

No comments:

My days under the Malibu Sun!

Way back in the early '90s I was writing for, well, virtually every comicbook magazine under the sun. As if that wasn't enough, I wa...