Monday, April 19, 2021

Dimension of the Wild West

As anyone who regularly follows me on my blog here already knows. I've been writing professionally for several years. Initially as a journalist (mostly in the field of comicbooks), then as a reviewer (comics, movies and other pop culture events), and (more recently) as an author (yes, in comics). All of that has changed even more recently when a prose story of mine was accepted for publication in an anthology.

You see, a short while back a Facebook friend of mine got me hooked up with a writes' group on Facebook, and contributed a short story to a proposed anthology from the group. Well, as it turns out, my story was accepted and not I can announce that the two-volume set will be released on Amazon.

The ebook versions are available for pre-order as of April 20th, while the print versions will be available on April 30th.

The link for Volume One is: https://amzn.to/3sqPkfb

The link for Volume Two is: https://amzn.to/3glB8l6  

My short story, "Ghost Dance" appears in vol. #2


Here is my bio page that appears in both volumes.



No comments:

My days under the Malibu Sun!

Way back in the early '90s I was writing for, well, virtually every comicbook magazine under the sun. As if that wasn't enough, I wa...