Saturday, November 27, 2010

More from NYCC

Here are a couple of items that I forgot to post yesterday that I acquired at NYCC.

 Here is a T-Shirt from the film Reds (plus I got into a free screening of the film as well).

Here is a cool “Blank” toy figure from Shocker Toys.

 Not entirely sure what this shotgun shell is to (it says “Kill the Dead” on the side), but it was kinda cool.

I also scored like a 2" stack of DC comics, along with an equally tall stack of comics from a number of other publishers. I’ve waded through about half of the whole stack now, but it is slow going (and in the mean time I’m falling behind on my regular comic reading).

Tomorrow I promise pics of some hot con girls!


No comments:

My days under the Malibu Sun!

Way back in the early '90s I was writing for, well, virtually every comicbook magazine under the sun. As if that wasn't enough, I wa...