Monday, March 01, 2010

Say it ain’t so!

OK, I’m officially unhappy. As you all know I've been chasing the new run of four Spidey toys at Burger King for the entire month of February. Well, somehow (I’m blaming the snow), I seemed to have missed out on the Venom character figure. now I realize that I’ll be able to acquire it over ebay, but it just irritated me that I now have to spend a couple of bucks (plus P&H) to get something that I was able to score for 79¢.

Actually, there is a buddy of mine who lives close by who deals in toys who just might have been able to have scored the figure, and I have a shout-out to him.

I'll let you know, but for now, I’m irritated.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

You write fairly well for someone who is clearly 5 years old.

rjsodaro said...

Thanks, that like totally means a super-lot to me mr. man.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

My days under the Malibu Sun!

Way back in the early '90s I was writing for, well, virtually every comicbook magazine under the sun. As if that wasn't enough, I wa...