Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Rusty, we barely knew ye...

I know that it was a while ago that my friend Rusty Haller passed away, but this eulogy that I wrote for him at that time has just shown up in print in Jim Main’s Comic Fan #6.

I wanted to alert you all to Jim’s very cool fan publication, and to urge you all to rush right out and pick up a copy of your own.

Jim (and the guys who work with him on each issue) work hard on this stuff, and do it for the love of the industry. They could use your support.

Plus the stuff they talk about is wicked cool.


Oh yeah, I almost forgot (in fact I actually did) I wrote reviews of three (very cool) indie comics in that appear in this issue. So you’ll want to pick this issue up for that as well.

No comments:

My days under the Malibu Sun!

Way back in the early '90s I was writing for, well, virtually every comicbook magazine under the sun. As if that wasn't enough, I wa...