Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Toy Fare

So this past weekend I went to Toy Fare in NY City, and got to walk around the Javitz Center for a bit. I'll have to admit that it has been a while since I
6ve been to Toy Fare, and I do remember it as being cooler. Still, it was kind of fun, and I did get to see a couple of old friends (including Dave Ryan who is now working with Shocker toys). Still I did get to see some cool stuff, including life-size Lego replicas of Iron Man, Buzz Lightyear and Woody.




Still, there were some “normal-sized” Lego figures as well, such as this Darth Vader giveaway I scored:



This wooden toy puzzle.


And this Spidey Valentine candy (which you saw yesterday).

No comments:

My days under the Malibu Sun!

Way back in the early '90s I was writing for, well, virtually every comicbook magazine under the sun. As if that wasn't enough, I wa...